McFarlen Chemical Engineering Consultants exceed your expectations
McFarlen Engineering’s consultants have assisted hundreds of customers in Pulp and Paper, Waste and Water Treatment, Mining, and Food Processing industries. For over 27 years, we have responded to our clients’ needs to fix, improve, and resolve process and equipment deficiencies.
We specialize in gravity and pressure filtration system consulting services. We have helped hundreds of North American mills with engineering studies, training, equipment, filter media and spare parts.
Our customers initially contact us for assistance with process and equipment troubleshooting. In most cases, we are not only able to resolve their issues quickly, but also implement permanent solutions. Utilizing our hands-on experience with filtration systems, we have developed effective processes and consulting methods, which allow us to resolve our customers’ process and equipment issues.
McFarlen Engineering Consulting Services Include
- Field Studies
- Solution Proposal Development
- Training and Seminars
- Start Up Supervision
- Material Balance Modeling
- Conceptual Engineering Studies
- Pilot Plant Operations Supervision
- Process and Layout Design and Modification
- Major Equipment Specifications
- Auxiliary Equipment and Instrumentation
- Equipment and Parts Consultations and Supply