Helping Pulp and Paper Industry clients for over 32 years
McFarlen Engineering has been serving Recaust plants, and Waste and Water treatment operations with their clients in Pulp and Paper industry for over 32 years. We have helped hundreds of Pulp and Paper plants in the US and Canada save millions of dollars through optimizing and improving Recaust processes and equipment design.
How our Engineers
Consultants can help you?
Most of our clients initially call McFarlen Engineering because they are experiencing high chemical loss, high energy usage, frequent equipment failures, which result in high operating cost, reduced profitability, and unplanned maintenance outages at their pulp and paper plant.
With over 32 years in Recaust Consulting, we have developed effective engineering field studies and troubleshooting processes, which allows for timely resolution to the process and equipment upsets. We provide client-specific pulp and paper engineering solutions to increase the efficiency and overall success of your plant. Plus, we work in a timely manner to reduce downtime as much as possible.
Our Pulp and Paper Engineering Services Include
- Material Balance Model: allow us to access the size of the equipment and determining whether it is sized appropriately for the given operational load.
- Hands-on Operational Process Consulting: We provide onsite data collecting, consultation and Recaust process troubleshooting.
- Equipment Retrofits: We provide custom engineered solutions to improve Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) equipment performance and capacity.
- Ongoing Customer Support: 24/7 ongoing support for McFarlen’s designed and implement equipment and solutions.
- Equipment Maintenance Support: We supply all operational parts for most Recaust equipment including lime mud and dregs pre-coat drum filters, pressure filters, agitators, slakers, classifiers and more.
- McFarlen Trademarked Recaust Equipment-ClearFlow™: We design 3D computational fluid dynamic models for green and white liquor clarifier feedwells and bustle pipe systems.